Sunday, 22 December 2013

A bit about ME!!

Life gives you lemons

Hi there! I don't know for sure, but you may know me from 
MovieStarPlanet. This is my first blog and I'm pretty excited about it. First I would like ton give a shout out to my
amazing besties on MSP. ~Nuray, Harri, Josh, Jordan, and many 
more loyal and kind friends.~

My MSP style

Okay, so most people find my fashion sense pretty crazy. 
And I agree. xD I will happily go from a pretty ballet chic to 
a VIP diva. I don't like half of the clothes in the mall, so if
you were to make a look of me, you will find quite a few designs
that I've made. I mean, why buy something that I hate for 500sc
when I could just design and create something for 250sc??!!

~Jojo Out 4 a bit~


1 comment:

  1. Please comment guys! Nothing rude though I'm just a kid. Lol, hope you enjoyed my first bloggy. :)

    ReplyDelete