Monday, 23 December 2013
Hacker on Harri!
My BFF Harri, has had her account hacked into, clearly the hacker hasn't got half a brain cause they didn't even change the password of her account! Although, by the time the hacker had sent all of Harri's items and best clothing to their own account, my poor BFF's account wasn't actually worth anything. :( Please help her out, donate unwanted clothing and items to her, she doesn't deserve any of this! I'm gonna help her out by giving her a wishy and a few gifts. Think how you would like being hacked just 3 days before Christmas. If you are feeling kind, and willing to help her out, send autos, wishes, gifts and greetings to: Life gives you 7 lemons
We are still finding out the culprit by tracking down the gifts via her profile. As soon as I have found out who has done such an awful thing, we will both email the MSP staff and report and block the hacker.
Note to Harri: Please delete the artbook the hackers made. x
Thanks guys. :(
I have now found out who has done it. Their name is: [ pet lover ] but I think msp has deleted her, cause when I searched her in friends, it came up with no results. Anyway, we still have the issue of Harri's account. :((
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment